The Lazlow Show Episode 49

The Hurricane Sandy Episode. Where we discuss the ocean entering our homes, living off the grid, arming ourselves against the looting hordes, stealing drugs from friends, the things girls do for drugs, Wayne discovered God from a TV show, and I take my shirt off.

Download it here

*Warning – adult themed content.

Related Posts

• No Related Posts

44 Responses to “The Lazlow Show Episode 49”

1. HOLY SHIT YESH!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

2. El Juan Says:
    May 2, 2013 at 11:03 am

F5 key melted down.
    Episode 49!!!
    Fuck yeah!!!

3. To three pee wee laddies:
    Where can I contact you?

4. Hansueli Meier Says:
    May 2, 2013 at 11:23 am

You should do a Paypal or Flattr button on this page so people can give you some money if they’d like to. I certainly wouldnt mind giving out a few bucks for each show.

Glad to see a new show again. Hope you guys are well.
    Random listener from Switzerland

5. Thanks =)

6. Oh man I’m so fuckin excited. This is going to be a kickass weekend. Thank you guys for not giving up on us. I’m feeling lucky to be a listener. Love that warning at the end by the way. Youzz guyz rock!

Love from Iran.

7. NO way, it’s finely here!!

8. Am i seeing things??!?!?!?!

9. Im in Morocco i had to waand i downloaded it but Gonna keep it till midnight to listen to it :D

10. Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

11. Rocket Says:
    May 2, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Nice work Laz ‘N Crew, going to have to go listen to this right now. :)

12. amazing episode guys. next time please – Waynes 50birhday, 50episode, cocaine. WE NEED THIS TO BE BIG

13. CaffGeek Says:
    May 2, 2013 at 3:30 pm

Who made the song at ~1:20? That was awesome!!!

14. YUSS!! This just made my day complete!

15. This episode is just too good!

16. Hello? Hello Bob? Says:
    May 2, 2013 at 6:14 pm

Awesome Lazlow, thanks man. Always appreciate a show when you have the time.

17. Hello? Hello Bob? Says:
    May 2, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Also id love to hear you on Opie and Anthony or Ron and Fez soon, you and Ronnie B make for great radio.

18. @CaffGeek The intro song is by DJs From Mars. Check them out!

19. Hey, can you say if Ronnie B will be a voice in the next game? Also hope that you get to sit on on episode of Ron and Fez soon, love to hear you on their show.

20. yeah for real. we’ve got to make this happen.

21. Patricio Says:
    May 3, 2013 at 3:39 am

It’s here!! Thank you Wayne, Reed and Laz!! I appreciate your effort, we finally have TLS Ep 49!!

I wish the best for you, and I hope XM will let you go back and do live shows.

Take care guys, hope to hear you back soon!

22. Jan-Willem Says:
    May 3, 2013 at 4:30 am

Thanks Lazlow!

I guess this is the last show before the release of GTA V, good luck with completing it!

23. Marcus Says:
    May 3, 2013 at 6:54 am

Thanks Laz, Wayne, Reed. Looking forward to this!

24. damien Says:
    May 3, 2013 at 7:01 pm

A mashup!!!!!!!! :O

25. Just listened and yous guys still have it!

26. This is definitely one of the best show you’ve ever done, oh man i forgot how much I’ve missed this show. Thanks a lot for making this episode happen and i simply can not wait for a live show. Please try to make it happen, goddammit listening to this episodes makes me feel like meeting a good ol friend.

Thanks again Laz Wayne & Reed.

27. Steltek Says:
    May 5, 2013 at 8:10 am

Been missing this, glad you’re back! Show 50 will be big, I have no doubt in that!

@CaffGeek: If you meen the mashup at 1h20m, that’s DJ Schmolli with Rock of Ages.

28. Steve H Says:
    May 5, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Wayne really stole the show here – laughing my ass off at work. We all appreciate you guys getting together again, and I’m very much looking forward to episode 50!

29. Jan-Willem Says:
    May 6, 2013 at 11:57 am

Saturday May 25th: episode 50 for Wayne’s 50th birthday on May 22nd!

Unless Yoko Ono II gets in the way of course…

30. If life were fair, you guys would have a regular timeslot on the weekends on some radio station. (and get paid well for it!) It’s like you guys never stopped doing weekends on KROCK. I miss the old Saturday night virius show! Hey Lazlow, I know the radio stations in GTA are supposed to be parody, but I would love to hear you guys in the game!

31. Ben Williams Says:
    May 6, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Thanks guys for another great show. Here’s show 50!

32. Trevor (really) Says:
    May 6, 2013 at 6:35 pm

What was the name of the mashup played at the intermission?

33. bennett Says:
    May 7, 2013 at 3:52 am

kifflom:0

34. Astral Says:
    May 9, 2013 at 7:07 am

Thank You!

35. Ok now where’s episode 50 come on guys Make this show monthly

36. Ok now where’s episode 50 come on guys Make this show monthly
    I really love your work

37. WE WANT DWAYNE’S BOOK!!!

38. Episode 50 to be aired on 25th may 2013! check laz’s twitter!

39. Thank you sooo much :D

40. what was the title of the remix of beat it at the very end of the show???

41. E[isop[de fuvlki9ng latest, aweso e ,ammore asbpws luje tgthazt fycvj 8it

42. Never saw this episode, wow got 2 episodes to listen to.

43. It was a nice episode. Still entertaining.

44. I have seeen the episode.