Radio tour was amazing

Last week wrapped up the radio tour.  What a whirlwind.  Thanks to all the stations we visited in Chicago, LA, San Fran, Portland, London, Scotland, Liverpool, Boston, St. Louis and Minneapolis.

And thanks to all the fans.  Hope you like the game!

Absolute Lazlow

2 Hour show on absolute radio was a blast. Go download it.

Related Posts

• No Related Posts

18 Responses to “Radio tour was amazing”

1. Good for you! Rest for a while, you deserve it. We won’t even start bitching about another episode just yet.

2. Hello? Hello Bob? Says:
    September 23, 2013 at 11:50 am

I listened to as many of the shows as I could, you were great. Won’t get to play the game until I finish college next year but very excited to play it.

Like the guy above said, take a rest, but after that if you’ve got time for a show now the game is done that’d be awesome.

All the best Lazlow!

3. Still can’t believe you put that mexican song with 1 fucking note in the game. What an abomination

4. It’s a fantastic game. Finished the main story and now replaying it. Congratulations on your part — both in making it and, er, “starring” in it.

5. Jamie Aubrey Says:
    September 24, 2013 at 12:09 am

Damn I didn’t know you were in Scotland I thought it was just England, I could have stalked you

6. psychowollfman Says:
    September 24, 2013 at 6:04 am

Gotta say, GTA5 rocked my face off! Best game ever made!

And long live the Lazlow show!

7. Ayyadi Hamza Says:
    September 24, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Nice hearing from you Laz love the Game love the Show you and the guys at R* will always remain my fav in all the entertainment industry staying true to your fans and always delivering high grade content. And hey Laz … you dropped something :D !!

8. Gta 5 is a master piece congratulations to you and everyone at rockstar.

9. D136 As1an Jesus Says:
    September 26, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Way to go man. I heard you on o&a. Fantastic game.
    The whole crew put a great amount of effort and I can’t wait to see the rest of it come October 1st.
    Hope you enjoy your well deserved break.

10. Hope you get gta online sorted soon people are ready to eat each other

11. Thought you were great on the show. Shame the other guy was a typical “Jocktober” worthy DJ. Maybe his next interview could be with Jack Howitzer.

12. Hoping for new epi. soon i’m missing big wayne!

13. Get some rest, you did an awesome job on GTA, Laz!

14. And I’m still waiting for the Big Dwayne’s book.
    Kifflom bothers!

15. Merril Howard Kalin Says:
    October 23, 2013 at 11:01 pm

WELCOME, I AM YOUR HOST, MERRIL HOWARD KALIN. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE GAME WHEN I GO INTO FALL BREAK

16. Now were’s new show?

17. looking forward to the next show! hoping to grab me some gta5 as soon as it drops a little

18. Good for you dude. Hope you had a great/drunk Holiday break. Hopefully you can round the bunch up for a show soon!

-Blake Richards