New Years Eve Was Incredible

new_years

New Years Eve was great.   I like totally got drunk while playing GTAV and was asleep by 11pm.  And then someone cursed God with furious anger and an arctic vortex thing spiraled down from Canada, and suddenly it was -10 degrees Fahrenheit outside.  And it snowed a lot.   So I drove to the ski slope, nearly wrecking my car after losing control on a steep ass icy hill, and I went up the mountain and snowboarded in a foot of fresh powder.   And it was -1 outside.   And it was all pretty exhilarating because I felt like I was simultaneously on top of the world and going to die like the end of the Shining.   The movie.  Not the book.  In the book everything blows up at the end.

I’ve been keeping things pretty low key as far as the Internet is concerned.   The last 3 months have been astronomical and awesome so thanks for all the good energy.

And to kick off 2014 – Reed, Wayne and I are going to get together in the next few weeks and do a show.

Details coming soon.

Related Posts

• No Related Posts

26 Responses to “New Years Eve Was Incredible”

1. Good to hear from you, Lazlow! Can’t wait for the show, hopefully this time revealing the Masterblaster story!

2. A Kid From England Says:
    January 8, 2014 at 1:42 pm

Good to see you back online
    cant wait for the show! the last ones were funny as hell!

3. Good to hear! A lot of “Stupid” has occurred since the last episode, I’m sure we’re in for a real treat!

I do believe that I speak for everyone when I say; I think you should include the Master Blaster story at some point in this next episode. It would be a great way to start 2014!

4. Yeah right. Though it is probably time for the twice yearly show

5. Alex from Tampa Says:
    January 8, 2014 at 11:19 pm

Don’t kill yourself before the show, you dolt.

6. Awesome to hear Laz, love your work! Masterblaster story would be really awesome to hear. Looking forward to the show!

7. YEAAAAAAAAAAH BOOOOOOOOY!

It’s good to hear that you’re doing good Laz, and definetly looking forward for a new show!

By the way, after 4 months (because customs in my country fucking sucks) I got my mistery package, I got a long sleeve shirt and a bunch of R* stickers.

Loved it!! Thank you Lazlow!!

8. Finally!!!
    Glad Uz guys are coming back.
    Although I think this show as damaged me, I can’t play GTA anymore without seeing jokes that are not even there.
    Trevor riding Faggio stalking his scooter brother… “Hey, that’s gotta be a joke about Reed!”
    The radio plays Beyond Insemination and there’s a mention about ‘Romantic Interludes with Big Duane’… “Did I hear Big Wayne? Oh shit I heard Big Wayne!!!”
    Then Reed calls you on Chattersphere… I gotta say, it’s kinda sad you are not friends anymore… how are you gonna make the show now?

Can’t wait for episode 51.

-Juan

P.S.: Maste Blaster!!!

9. Wow that sounds awesome Lazlow. :-) I’m at episode 47 of the lazlow show. I have been listening to you guys since i got the box set in November and i think i will run out soon, so a new show is like mana from heaven.
    It’s goona be good to hear you guys again. Your shows have gotten me through some rough time. I always put The Lazlow show on when life is trying to drown me in problems and I always feel better afterwards.
    Thanks you guys. :-)

Claus
    Denmark

10. Wow that sounds awesome Lazlow. :-) I’m at episode 47 of the lazlow show. I have been listening to you guys since i got the box set in November and i think i will run out soon, so a new show is like mana from heaven.
    It’s gonna be good to hear you guys again. Your shows have gotten me through some rough time. I always put The Lazlow show on when life is trying to drown me in problems and I always feel better afterwards.
    Thanks you guys. :-)

Claus
    Denmark

11. Double post… Sorry. Can’t delete it I’m afraid. :-P

12. Yay! awesome!

13. roger rogertson Says:
    January 9, 2014 at 3:05 pm

Cant wait, maybe you can tell us the story about your “midlife crisis” that you mentioned last show. it going to be awesome.

14. Fernando Abalo Says:
    January 9, 2014 at 10:32 pm

A new Show! a great way to start the year.

15. LAZLOW hook a brother up send me a autographed copy of gta v. I was such a big fan of yours that I had changed my gamertag to ROCKSTAR LAZLOW I changed it recently but hell I’m glad to see your gonna do a show.

16. The Janitor Says:
    January 10, 2014 at 7:41 am

Show on the way? Fuck yeah!

17. The Janitor Says:
    January 10, 2014 at 7:42 am

Oh, yeah. What’s the Masterblaster thing?

18. Lazlow is the king! Long live the Lazlow show! (And Wayne and Reed)

19. …stay frosty…keep drawing air not flies…is it wrong that I got a furious boner from tattooing a badly drawn cock on yer back against yer will in gta5? …probably played Trevor too long…that mission did seem a tad rapey though,,,,

20. Aaronbtucson Says:
    January 11, 2014 at 9:15 pm

Sweet. Anticipating a great show. Can’t wait to hear what reed and wayne have been up to. Big ups lazlow!

21. george cage Says:
    January 12, 2014 at 1:48 am

plz do a show I need some lazlow in my life
    if I could buy you I would

22. Ayyadi Hamza Says:
    January 13, 2014 at 5:33 am

Lazlow nice to hear from you and waiting for you and the guys to get together and do a show niggaaa :-D

23. Yey a new show in july 2015 ? :) can´t wait :)

24. Lot of love for the show, keep it up lazlow.

25. @Ticki Lol

Show him he’s wrong laz,

Hope to hear from ya’ll soon